In this informative YouTube Video, Attorney Cohen shares secrets to success in passing the dreaded USCIS Immigration Interview. Full of useful information, and entertaining presented, Cohen leads the audience through the rigorous USCIS marriage interview process. The goal? No less than permanent resident status in the United States.
Cohen talks with his radio show sidekick about:
1. Common misconceptions about the Immigration Interview.
2. Getting ready for the interview with the Immigration Officer.
3. How to behave in front of the Immigration Official.
4. Examples of questions a husband and wife may encounter in a USCIS interview.
5. How to avoid upsetting the interviewer.
6. Should you bring an interpreter to the interview?
7. Documents to bring to the immigration interview.
8. Many more Tips for maximizing your chances for a success in obtaining your green card (permanent residency).
This video is general in nature, does not constitute legal advice and is no substitute for the advice of an immigration lawyer familiar with the facts of your individual case. Attorney Cohen has been a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association since 1999, and has immigration law offices in Hallandale Beach (Broward County) and Fort Myers (Lee County), Florida. Attorney Cohen represents clients in the greater Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers area, and throughout Florida. Please call the Law Offices Mitchell J. Cohen, P.A. for a consultation. Hallandale Beach (954 457-1941). Fort Myers, Florida (239 931-6558).
Copyright © 2013 Mitchell J. Cohen, P.A. All Rights Reserved.